ello :3

Pb

tag pl0x >.^


[Links!]

!XoHuiMei :D
Alexis :)
Alicia :D
Carissa :D
Chasper :)
Cherry :)
Dave
Di Hao
Dennis
Emmeline :)
Eric
Gabriel :D
Heidy
Hong Xiu
Ian :)
Inn Tat
Jacq :D
Jasmine
Joey <3
Jonathan
JunJie :)
Kelly
Nicole :)
Pasmine
Pearlyn :)
Pris :)
Qi Jun :D
Rani :D
Shanbei
SIMON!!! <3
SuFern :D
Terry
Valyn :D
Zhi Ying :)

[Credits]

Knocking
Blogger
Blogskins
Image

Thursday, January 17, 2008

yo. finished like um... 3/4 of my homework. still got bloody maths to do. dammmmmmmnnn!!! and that sucky english compo, what draft 2. nonsense. my pen no more ink and my hand can't write anymore all thanks to it. HORRIBLE TORTURE = school

i don like school (except for those shiny and slippery parts on da floor where i can slide around). school is so boring (except for the parts where there are bio lessons, computer lab visits, and loads of other stuff). I hate school (no i don't. not really anw).

steps to cope with stress:

1. die. you don wanna pull anyone down with you, so just kill yourself while you're young and children-free.

YAWN. I'M FRIGGIN TIRED NOW AND I DON EVEN KNOW WHY I'M HERE. FOR ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR HEALTH AND SHIT, PLEASE DO NOT CALL 98179032. THANK YOU.


[5:24 PM]

We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?