![]() |
||||||||
|
|
|
ello :3 tag pl0x >.^
[Links!] |
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 kk. first, it's home econs. here's what happened... Mrs Ngoh: blah blah blah, test, blah blah, start. Me: *whisper* wtf is ur prob dude Hazel: she's retarded. Me: uh huh. now u know why i don like my cca? Hazel: (no reply) k, then at the home econ room with mrs chan... nick and eugene: teacher, you know got that shop at jurong. sell something very good one Mrs Chan: huh? i usually stay blah blah blah... tell me more, u got me curious. Nick: ok, it's something like a riceball. Eugene: ya, got many flavours. Nick: got strawberry, orange, grape, chicken and ham, ham and cheese... etc. Me: Aren't they talking about condoms? (no one heard me though) Mrs Chan: (looks at leng wei) huh? leng wei: huh? Mrs Chan: (smiles at grace) Grace: huh? what? i dono anything! then fast forward to recess. Me and a couple of peeps: teacher, u know what they talking about anot? Mrs Chan: i think it's condoms Me: WAHAHAHAHA! english. got lectured abit coz of theft case. mmgz. k, then "lit", attack of the evil relief teacher. ask us do questions. i nvr do. coz she won't even collect. and further more, i've done the questions before. so... kinda pointless yea? and she thinks she is damn goodo. oh PUR LEASE. right. then maths. nick: but we got mother tongue mrs ching: i don't care what tongue u have LOL. chinese. eh, i paid attention k. don believe? ask deon. she will back me up. i hope. then "lunch". played "catch the monkey" quite fun. in the end nvr catch. haiz, sian. andy, u better watch out. =) then mathomatico. si bei SIAN. can't believe take so bloody long to just GIVE out the papers. damn. k, but oso not the ka and the via's fault. the ppl in the class oso like very guo fen. RIGHT. THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. EVERYONE, PLEASE CLAP YOUR HANDS. I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes. (feel the pussy) Well love is all around me, and so the feeling grows. (uh huh, here comes the INSERT) It´s written on the wind, it´s everywhere I go. (that's right, the word is: SEX) So if you really love me, come on and let it show. (so direct. show THAT.) You know I love you, I always will. (don't lie. u one night stand) My mind's made up by the way that I feel, (don't lie lah) there´s no beginning, there´ll be no end (wah lao. u sex until how long??) cause on my love you can depend. (ya right. u useless creep) I see your face before me as I lay on my bed (SEE? it's a dirty song) I kinda get to thinking, of all the things you said. (what she said: sex... sex...) You gave your promise to me, and I gave mine to you. (WHAT? u gave ur that one??) I need someone beside me in everything I do. (what everything. sex is only one thing) You know I love you...........(etc)(don't lie creep.) It´s written on the wind..........(etc)(again, sex) come on and let it show (sicko. stop forcing her) come on and let it show come on and let it show k. this is a seriously long post. really long. BYE BYE! [4:29 PM] We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable? |
|
|