ello :3

Pb

tag pl0x >.^


[Links!]

!XoHuiMei :D
Alexis :)
Alicia :D
Carissa :D
Chasper :)
Cherry :)
Dave
Di Hao
Dennis
Emmeline :)
Eric
Gabriel :D
Heidy
Hong Xiu
Ian :)
Inn Tat
Jacq :D
Jasmine
Joey <3
Jonathan
JunJie :)
Kelly
Nicole :)
Pasmine
Pearlyn :)
Pris :)
Qi Jun :D
Rani :D
Shanbei
SIMON!!! <3
SuFern :D
Terry
Valyn :D
Zhi Ying :)

[Credits]

Knocking
Blogger
Blogskins
Image

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Show it to me, come on, right now
I got the magic stick, Now give me all u got
Don’t worry, I promise to let u lick the lollipop
I’ll give u more beef than a huge fat cow

Just like the REAL meaning of “chasing cars”
I want to see u do things with me
Do it, and I promise u would be free
We’ll be all alone, like the first people on mars

It’s sizzling hot now, like the Sahara desert
The sausage will get burnt at this rate
Hey, but what the heck, it’s fate
Once it’s over, I’ll leave u hurt

You’ll remember what we’ve done
It’s another case of poke and run.

what i did when i was bored while doint the sonnet thing in literature. =D bye.


[12:03 PM]

We're big, we're bad, and we're...adorable?